DOT ELAKSHYA - OUR FLAGSHIP PRODUCT FOR EVERYONE - IT IS JUST MAGIC
Pure magic using Technology :
In today's fast day and age, we prefer pizza delivery under 20 minutes, ready-cooked food, one-minute noodles, ready-made garments, online cinema reservations, instant money transfer etc. Why not in the Financial Services Industry ? Why not in the Recruitment Industry ? Why not in other areas ? How much more can be squeezed out of Technology ? Remember : All of us use excel files in our day-to-day lives.
So what is "Dot eLakshya" ?
"Dot eLakshya" is the name of a Magic Excel file from eLakshya. Anyone who is in touch with eLakshya for any purpose - we provide with their own excel sheet (it is actually a google spreadsheet which works like an excel file). Dot eLakshya is for everyone - our customer, our prospective customer, a candidate for interview, our principal companies, our partners, our vendors, our well-wisher, our contact, just about anyone. Read on to find more about the magic.
What is the magic ( Part 1) :
1. Access to the magic : It can be accessed directly on your browser ( internet) without using any special software or downloading it. This means that this file is in the cloud, directly viewable and editable.
2. Remembering the magic : You do not need to remember too many things for accessing your file. Just remember "e.es22.com/" and add your gmail id to it. Example : firstname.lastname@example.org. Just paste this url on the browser and you can access your "dot eLakshya" file by logging into your gmail.
3. Registering for the magic : You do not need to register yourself or do any work for creating this full file. One call to us or one message to us, and your full file will be ready in a minute. You can immediately access this file with your own google / gmail id and password.
4. Security of the magic : But that does not mean any security issue. Your file can be accessed ONLY by you and by ONE employee of eLakshya. This employee might make some changes in your data occasionally, but when that happens, you will get an automatic mail. As for you, you are free to edit and make any changes on this file, except the first sheet, which you can only view.
5. The magic lies here : Assume that there are 2 aspects to this file : "inputs that we feed", and "information that we get". There are some hundreds of data pertaining to you, starting from your mobile number to your permanent address to your parents' anniversary date ! Now all this data gets auto-updated ( eg : dates) every second. Sometimes, you also need to physically modify the data ( eg you have bought a new car).
As soon as any of this happens, Google ( who is also eLakshya's God) pulls out material from various sources which we have internally or around the web, to present before you "information", which also sits in your file itself.
Just an example : At any point of time in your whole life, your health insurance premiums ( applicable to that age, and across several companies) will be automatically displayed with the correct information. If the dates of birth of other family members are available with us as "data", premiums for them is also displayed
What is the magic ( Part 2) :
6. Scalability of the magic : Please see under the heading "Dot eLakshya contents" . We will keep on adding to these information items, so that dot eLakshya becomes your friend for life, for every piece of information under the sun.
7. Trigger magic : You can set any number of "triggers" that will alert you when any information in your file changes. See under the heading "Dot eLakshya Triggers". Example : Your Mutual Fund holding crosses a particular amount. You will be alerted immediately by both sms and email ! Repeat - you can set triggers for anything in that file.
8. No more reinvention of the wheel magic : Just think about it. You do not need to fill up an application form ever again ( except for your signatures, till the advent of digital signatures). This file can also have any number of other material "embedded" in them, for example, your life insurance policy scan copy, your resume word document etc etc.
9. History magic : Once we use this effectively, we do not need to communicate with each other by mail. All our past interactions, right upto our latest interaction, will be in this file itself. This file also has the ability to "embed" audio clippings of our telecons !
10. The bottomline of the magic : This file can do wonders - it can give your salary income tax calculations for every year starting from this year, as per latest IT rules automatically. It can provide you alerts for your vehicle insurance expiry / health insurance expiry etc. You can use it to store your monthly expense budgets, your bill reminders etc. We can keep on adding utilities over lifetime, so in a way, it is future-proof.
But the bottom-line is : It is not a complex software code. It is only a simple excel file, which anybody and everybody can use easily.
The bigger bottomline : THIS MAGIC IS ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR EVERYONE !
Dot eLakshya Contents Part 1
( as of June 2011) ( we can keep on adding contents and the elasticity is infinite)
- Is your Savings good enough for Emergency ? Is your Liquidity Ratio ok to take care of contingencies ?
- There are two methods to show your Human Life Value and your Life Insurance Requirement, right to the latest moment. How much is it ?- What is your Risk Profile ? This could, and will keep changing based on your age, family size, loan commitments etc. Again captured to the latest moment.
- Based on your risk profile, how should you invest your money ( generally speaking) ? - You have made / will make some "Lumpsum Equity, Debt and Other Mutual Fund Investments from time to time. Please see the total invested amount, their value as of today, their returns by various methods and procedures
- See the actual returns of each Mutual Fund on a real-time basis Similarly, you also have SIPs running. See the SIP investment till date, the returns, the valuesFor SIP, you may also see the exact returns for each SIP instalment.
- Note that we have given space for only 1 SIP Fund, but we can always expand if you want
- You also have some Direct Equity Investments. See their investment amounts,Value as of now, Returns, etc
- After Life Insurance, you need to plan for your Retirement Corpus. This will calculate how much you need to invest monthly, to build your correct Retirement Corpus
- Sometimes, you also want to make Random SIPs, Random one-time investments, take loans etc. If you want to analyse how much much returns you will get by keeping it for a fixed amount of time at a particular interest rate, please find out.
- A complete EMI breakup scenario is also separately
- - Through financial planning, it is quite important to know your Income Tax calculations. We provide the entire IT calculator for you
Dot eLakshya contents ( Part 2)- Health Insurance is extremely important. Please see the Health Insurance Premiums across 8 companies instantaneously, already calculated for you based on your age and family ! You may see the Premiums for you+spouse+kids, and you can see the Premiums for your Father&Mother
- You have invested your funds in various instruments starting from SB account to NSC,PPF etc. We give you a recommendation of the ideal percentage allocation and compare it with your current percentage allocation, at any given point of time in your life.
- Your health is as important as your wealth. A quick calculation to Body Mass Index and whether you are on the right track
- A juicy scenario. Supposing you stop earning now and let your savings take care of you through the rest of your life. Will they last ? Again, this calculation is right upto the latest moment.
- With all the wonderful returns that your investments are making, you will certainly travel abroad frequently. See the latest Overseas Travel Insurance rates across 6 companies, based on YOUR AGE and family details
- You do not need to ask anyone to calculate your Vehicle insurance premium figures again in your vehicle's lifetime. The sheet will just pull out the latest data for you, for YOUR VEHICLE MAKE, MODEL, AGE, NCB POSITION etc.
- Same thing for your Life Insurance. You will be able to see instantaneously, the Term insurance Premiums across 4 companies for your current age.- If you want to choose Mutual Funds to buy, there is a unique tool which guides you to use simple filter/sort to select your funds across several parameters.
- Your updated resume ( which updates updatable details like your age, number of years of work experience) will be always available with the recruiter.
- You may update your resume anytime in a particular section in this file. - -
There are lots of job vacancies being released from time to time. At any point of time, you will be able to view the jobs which are meant for YOU ( ie it will be filtered based on your profile, and made visible to you)
Dot eLakshya Triggers - what do they mean ?
Let us understand triggers first. You have a monster excel file called "Dot eLakshya" which has "inputs" ( collected from you) and "information" ( which is generated online based on your data). Hence this file will contain thousands of data, in the form of numbers, dates, names etc. Trigger means that we will alert you by SMS or by mailing you into your mailbox. This "trigger" can happen either on a time-driven basis ( eg : daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, custom period etc) or change-driven basis ( whenever any value changes from "a" to "b", whenever any value moves from one point to another etc etc). Remember that this file has every possible data about you, so triggers can be kept ready for anything which is there in the sheet.
We at eLakshya will offer you "common" triggers from our side ( which are meant for whoever subscribes to them ; they can be configured immediately) and "customised triggers" ( we can set them up customised to your requirements). And remember, we will not send these to you physically, but Google will do it automatically. Which means, there is no scope for human error or laziness etc !
Types of triggers :
Common triggers :
Total Value of my Mutual Fund portfolio as of today
Total Value of my Direct Equities portfolio as of today
My Total Networth as of today
Latest job vacacy which exactly matches my profile
We can even set 10,000 customised triggers based on your requirement. So, the list is endless. However, some examples are :
- Send me a trigger when my mutual fund portfolio crosses a particular value or percentage returns
- Send me a trigger when my father's health insurance premium crosses a particular amount
- Send me a trigger when my savings dips below a particular figure
- Send me a trigger 1 month earlier, 20 days earlier, 7 days earlier and 3 days earlier to my life insurance premium date. Also give the figures therein.
- Send me a trigger 10 times on the day prior to my spouse's birthday !!! ( so that I dont forget to get her a grand gift !)
|Please send us your message to avail of the trigger services by clicking here. We can easily add your email / mobile to the common triggers list immediately on receiving your request. Customised triggers are also simple, but for the first few times, we will teach you how to do it with your Dot eLakshya file. After that you can set them up yourselves.|
Customers please note - you can create your dot eLakshya file so only with a password, which we have started giving in a particular order. Please do call our office in case you want one urgently.
The "dot eLakshya" file also has a monster reference guide in its last sheet. This give you acess to over 4000 important materials, documents, presentations, formats, videos and other files pertaining to Financial Planning, Recruitment and other businesses that eLakshya is into.
What is in Dot eLakshya for our Corporate Partners and Principal CompaniesNeedless to say, the data / information in each of the customer's files is confidential. However, based on their permission, we can always make them available to you, more so in the case of recruitment services. See on the right, some examples of what we can do using Dot eLakshya :
| 1. Entire list of our customers with whom we are discussing about your specific products ( pipeline list)|
2. Entire list of our candidates who are looking for a change as on this date
3. Full list of our customers whose income tax deductions for health insurance have not yet been done ( so they can be pitched for health insurance)
BUY ONLINE HERE - CLICK ON COMPANY NAME TO BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS ONLINE
How do I buy any Financial Product from eLakshya ? How do I become a eLakshya customer ?We are stressing this for perhaps the 100th time in this website. We believe very strongly that the world is very quickly adapting to the latest technologies, and we believe in the power of the internet / mobile. Given this, most of our products are purchasable online. We have tied up with several Mutual Fund companies, Fixed Deposit Companies, Health Insurance companies and Vehicle Insurance Companies for offering their products online. In a few cases, while the customer cannot make an online purchase on his/her place, we at eLakshya can do so at our office, online, and send the policy by email immediately. This is particularly true of products like health insurance.
At the same time, eLakshya has a Core Sales Team at both Bangalore and Chennai, who will be happy to visit customers towards fulfiling their Lakshya ( goals).
HOW DO YOU PAY US ONLINE
Why will you pay us :
We have two lines of business for which we collect fees / charges :
Recruitment : Financial Industry
- HR consultancy advisory fees for candidates in specific cases
- Certification to candidates
- Workshops and Training Programs conducted from time to time at our Bangalore and Chennai centres
- Corporate Training / Guest Lectures at various colleges
- Faculty arrangement for external guest lectures
- IRDA and AMFI Training modules
|Why will you pay us :|
Retailing : Financial Products
- Premium payments towards Insurance Products ( Health, Life, Motor, others) and Mutual Fund Products (subject to legal guidelines )
- Advisory fees for comprehensive Financial Planning
- Advisory fees for Tax-planning
- Advisory fees for Mutual Fund Investments
- Fees towards Training Programs conducted by us from time to time
How will you pay us ?
Methods of payment - online or offline ?
|Mutual Fund or Fixed Deposit : |
The payment goes directly to the Mutual Fund company ( you buy online from "buy online" section above. So,you do not need to make us any payment, but instead pay the company directly.
|Option 1 : Direct Transfer to our Account|
Name of Account Holder : eLakshya Knowledge Process Services Private Ltd
Name of Bank : HDFC Bank, Mosque Road Branch, Frazer Town, Bangalore
Type of Account : Current Account
Account no : 07142-56000-0034
IFSC Code : HDFC-000714
MICR Code : 560240027
But once you have done the same, you can also get an acknowledgement from our side.
We will immediately email you a bill number / invoice number, which serves as a reference. At the same time, we will also update your "Dot eLakshya" file with your new purchase, and all your information is up-to-date.
|Option 2 : |
Visa Money Transfer to Visa Card : 4386-2420-0456-4508
Demand Draft or Cheque favouring "eLakshya Knowledge Process Services Pvt Ltd"
|Health Insurance or Vehicle Insurance :|
In this case, since the online purchase option is not available at your side, you can transfer the money to our account as per options on the right. We will generate the policy on your behalf and email to you
|Option 3 : Paypal|
By Paypal ( payment by Credit card ( Visa/ Master / American Express), in dollars. Example : If you need to make a payment of Rs 500, please pay : Rs 500/45 = 11.11 US Dollars): Click here
|Training Programs, IRDA Licence Fees etc :|
You can similarly use the options given on the right
|Option 4 : eBay|
Payment in Indian Rupees by Credit Card or Debit Card of Bank Account Transfers.: Click here if you want to see all our products / services for sale at eBay
|How and why will we pay you ! : Reward Rupees for Customers|
We prefer to call it "Reward Rupees" and not reward points. As you know, we are into quite a few businesses including Road Journeys, Retailing of various Financial Products, and Recruitment. Each customer of eLakshya earns "Reward Rupees" based on the quantum of business he/she has transacted with us. The calculation for this is kept quite simple : 2% of the billing ( for Road Journeys), 0.2 % of the amount invested ( Mutual Funds), 2% of the premium ( for Life Insurance, Motor Insurance,Health Insurance and Other General Insurances), 0.5 % of the recruitment billing ( for Recruitment Business).
On a real-time basis, these reward points are automatically credited to the customer's account and can be redeemed against other transactions of the client with eLakshya. The only two "terms and conditions" are : redemption is allowed after 365 days, redemption is not allowed for a few set of products like Debt Funds.
Another advantage of "Dot eLakshya" is that customer can view their real-time "reward rupee" accumulation in their individual excel file, updated to the latest figure.
CANDIDATE/MBA FRESHER/VISITOR-TAKE THESE ONLINE,INSTANT QUIZZES
|Rationale : |
As an "incubator" for MBA and graduate freshers, helping them to enhance their skills and find a fantastic career for themselves, we provide a fixed framework of Theoretical Knowledge,apart from practical experience. We have an in-house libary collection of over 1000 educational videos and about 5000 presentations, on various topics relating to industry, management, strategy, BFSI space etc. As this site expands, we will be bringing all of them out. We also have lots of online exams / quizzes, which we will putting up here in a phased manner.
|Process : |
We will reward you with a "Merit Certificate" and/or Gift Voucher if you pass in the first attempt itself ! This certificate will be useful for your job interviews and other purposes.
All questions are compulsory. If you do not know any answer/do not want to attempt, mark "e". This is to ensure that you at least go through each question !
While the marksheet, your answer script and the Correct Answer script will immediately come by mail to you, the embossed certificate will reach you in 2-3 days time.
Please feel free to take the following exams/quizzes and know your performances immediately,online!
IRDA Life Insurance Certificate Exams
AMFI Certificate Exams
Other Quizzes and Tests
|Certificate Exam 1 : 82 questions, 100 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 1 : 100 questions, 100 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
|IRDA General Insurance Certificate Exam 1 : 225 questions, 225 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
|Certificate Exam 2 : 82 questions, 100 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here||Certificate Exam 2 : 100 questions, 100 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here||IRDA General Insurance Mega Certificate Exam 2 : 224 questions, 224 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
|Certificate Exam 3 : 82 questions, 100 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 3 : 100 questions, 100 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
|Sample Interview questions to Freshers : Click here|
|Certificate Exam 4 : 82 questions, 100 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 4 : 110 questions, 110 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
|Internal quizzes and exams : You would need to login with your es22 id and passwords for accessing these quizzes|
|Certificate Exam 5 : 50 questions, 58 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 5 : 68 questions, 68 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here
|A sample internal quiz which can also be accessed by visitors : Click here|
|Certificate Exam 6 : 50 questions, 58 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 6 : 245 questions, 245 marks, 3 hours question paper : Click here
|Certificate Exam 7 : 50 questions, 60 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 7 : 245 questions, 245 marks, 3 hours question paper : Click here
|Certificate Exam 8 : 50 questions, 60 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 8 : 80 questions, 80 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
|Certificate Exam 9 : 105 questions, 105 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 9 : 69 questions(including numericals), 75 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
|Excel sheet Online Quizzes : |
When the excel sheet opens,"click to edit" button is on the right. Click the same to work on the file. You may enter your values in the the RED colour cells. The results will be displayed in the BLUE colour cells. The headings and questions are given in the YELLOW colour cells (You will only be able to change the contents in the RED colour cells).
You may view the results, correct answer etc online. Alternately, if you want to download the excel sheet in your computer for storing, click on the file name ( far right at the top).
|Certificate Exam 10 : 105 questions, 105 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 10 : 69 questions(including numericals), 75 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
IRDA Life Insurance Test 1 : Click here IRDA Life Insurance Test 2 : Click here IRDA Life Insurance Test 3 : Click here
|Certificate Exam 11 : 57 questions ( only True/False questions), 57 marks, 0.5 hours question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 11 : 66 questions(including numericals), 75 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
IRDA Life Insurance Test 4 : Click here IRDA Life Insurance Test 5 : Click here IRDA Life Insurance Test 6 : Click here
|Certificate Exam 12 : 75 questions, 75 marks, 1.5 hours qn paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 12 : 65 questions, 65 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
IRDA Life Insurance Test 7 : Click here IRDA Life Insurance Test 8 : Click here
|Certificate Exam 13 : 120 questions, 120 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 13 : 73 questions, 80 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here
|Certificate Exam 14 : 42 questions (including numericals), 50 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here|
Certificate Exam 14 : 222 questions, 222 marks, 4 hours question paper : Click here
|Aptitude Test : Do you have it in you for a succesful Sales and Marketing Career ? Take this test to find out yourself : Click here|
|Certificate Exam 15 : 129 questions, 129 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here||Certificate Exam 15 : 92 questions, 92 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here|| |
|Certificate Exam 16 : 33 questions(only numericals), 33 marks, 1 hour question paper : Click here|| || |
|Certificate Exam 17 : 104 questions(86 + 18 True/False), 104 marks, 2 hours question paper : Click here|| || |
| What does this sheet do ?|
1.Real-time interview dates and times, and other schedules are collated from all our databases and displayed on a REAL-TIME basis.
2. The recruiter / interviewer can just login with his/her gmail id and give the feedback of the candidate right on this sheet itself
3. The candidate is able to see his/her interview schedules here. Once she has attended the interview, she need not keep calling or mailing us or the recruiter for the status. As soon as the status updated on this excel file, the candidate can view the results, as well as the schedules of the next round of interview (if shortlisted further !)
| Some points to note for using this sheet :|
1. Dear interviewer - please write the candidate's mobile number and the interview result in the columns coloured in blue.
2. Dear interviewer - if you are using this sheet for the first time, please call us so that we give permission for your gmail address to write on this sheet
3. If you wish to speak to the candidate directly, please do so - mobile number is anyway listed here !
4. Please open the sheet and allow a few seconds ( based on your internet speed) for the details to show up, since the software sifts through a very huge database to throw the results
u-LAKSHYA - OUR TRAINING WORKSHOP SERIES MEANT FOR "U"
Common Features of all Training Workshops
1. Normally conducted in 3-Star Hotels in a luxurious and calm environment.
2. Tea/Coffee, Snacks and Refreshments included
3. Interactive sessions, Audio-Visual Tools, Interesting Videos, Materials / DVDs given to all participants
4. Spot quizzes and end-of-day online Test, with lots of prizes
5. Merit Certificate to top 25 % and Participation Certificate to Others
6. Intensive, full fledged programs ( 8.30 am - 1.30 pm), usually on Saturdays.
7. As an introductory offer, the workshops are FREE of cost till 30 September 2011.
Note : We also conduct workshops at MBA colleges for their students
Agenda / Calendar for Training Workshops
27 August 2011, Bangalore : "Interviewing Skills for Freshers": Click here
03 September 2011, Bangalore : "Career Tips and Tricks" : Click here
10 September, 2011, Bangalore : "One-day MBA Crash Course" : Click here
17 September, 2011, Bangalore : "Selling and Presentation Skills" : Click here
Faculty ( Click on links to view full profiles)
1. N Sathish, BTech and PGDM from IIM Ahmedabad with 15 years Professional Experience. Main Specialities : BFSI Industry, Sales and Marketing, General Management
2. K K Abdurahiman, Masters and PGDM from IIM Ahmedabad, 16 years Professional Experience. Main Specialiities : HR and Operations, International Business
3. M. Ramasubramaniam, B Tech from REC Trichy with 18 years Professional Experience ( Guest speaker)
Main Specialities : IT, ITES and Telecom Industries
4. S Vimala, M. Com with 20 years Professional Experience : Soft skills Training expert
How do you participate ?
Will it benefit you ? Most of our Training Workshops are on a variety of topics meant for Graduate/ MBA Fresher / Youngster with 0-5 years of work experience
Online reservation system for Workshop : Click here to register yourself and immediately obtain a confirmation ticket or wait-list ticket
Payment of fees : Click here
Past Succesful Workshops conducted by us : Click here
Participant testimonials and recommendations : Click here